Senop launches a next generation fast and high resolution Hyperspectral Camera
Senop will launch a new hyperspectral camera Senop HSC-2 at the Photonics West 2019 exhibition in San Francisco on February 5-7. Senop HSC-2 is the new reference in the evolution of Hyperspectral imaging.
The new HSC-2 is a result of long experience from 1st generation Rikola hyperspectral camera and based on state of the art Fabry Perot Interferometer technology. FPI technology provides unrivalled benefits when fast global shutter type of true pixel images are in question.
The HSC-2 can take up to 149 spectral frames per second and up to 1000 freely selectable narrow bands in true pixels without any interpolation.
– Our clear target was to take a leap in the hyperspectral technology and create a golden standard to be used in any research fields or commercial applications where the data quality and quantity is determinant, says Aki Korhonen, Senop’s CEO.
– We managed to achieve our goal and HSC-2 is a versatile tool providing a revolutionary value no matter it’s used for example in smart agriculture with moving UAV’s or stand alone application like food industry or medical surgeries.
– Past couple of years the interest and awareness to use hyperspectral data has been increased heavily amongst the researchers and even more in commercial sector. With HSC-2 camera we are proud to provide the best tool and help them create a better world, says Matti Rautiainen, Senop’s sales director.
Long experience of optronics
Senop HSC-2 optics has been developed and manufactured inhouse in Finland. Long experience of combining optical components with electrical platforms has made Senop a trusted partner in many different fields. Quality and performance standards from defence and security industry reflects straight to HSC-2 camera.
- Spectral range 400nm – 1000nm
- Global shutter frame camera
- True 1 Mpixels
- Fast frame rate
- Up to thousand spectral bands
- Light weight, less than 1kg
- Internal GPS and BeiDou, with external antenna Glonass and Galileo
- Internal IMU: Gyroscope and 3 axis accelerometer
- Easy focus from centimeters to infinite
- Data format: standard ENVI datacube
- Open API
You can find Senop at Photonics West 2019 exhibition, The Moscone Center, San Francisco at 5th-7th February 2019. Booth #5381
You are also welcome for a deeper ‘Product introduction and science behind the camera’ -presentation held by Dr. Jussi Rautiainen.
Location: Demo Area 2 (Hall E North)
Presentation Date and Time: Tuesday, February 5, 3:00pm
For more information, please contact: Mr Matti Rautiainen, Sales Director, Optronics, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 40 7636830
Senop Oy is a Finnish company and trusted provider of advanced electro-optical systems and system platforms. Senop’s high-quality solutions are designed and built in Finland with over 75 years of tradition and know-how. Senop is a subsidiary of Millog Oy and a part of Patria Group. www.senop.fi