Senop provides fully customizable modules in the wavelength range of 300 nm to 5000 nm. State-of-the-art production facilities guarantee an extremely low light leakage between channels as well as high-quality temperature tracking and micro-optics to improve signal-to-noise ratio.
Specifications of multichannel optodetectors
- Detector chips: Si, PbSe, lead salts, InGaAs, Extended InGaAs
- Wavelength range: 300 nm – 5000 nm
- Light leakage between channels: <0.01%
- Temperature tracking 0.01%/°C
- Micro-optics available
- Channels quantity: up to 6 channels into TO-8 (TO-66)
VERSATILE LED MODULES
We manufacture light sources for different spectroscopic applications. LED modules have various wavelength ranges (from 280 nm to 2500 nm) and bandwidths (from 10 nm to 150 nm). For even higher and more versatile performance, you can also have them equipped with thermistor and peltier elements.
Specifications of LED modules
- CW accuracy: 5 nm – 20 nm
- Chip sizes: 0.2 mm x 0.2 mm – 1.5 mm x 1.5 mm
- Chip amount: 1–12 LEDs in single TO-can
- Micro-optics available for beam collimation