Senop Advanced Multichannel Optodetectors
Fully customizable modules in the 300nm to 5,000nm wavelength range
Senop provides fully customizable optodetector modules in the 300nm to 5,000nm wavelength range. Our state-of-the-art production facilities guarantee extremely low light leakage between channels as well as high-quality temperature tracking and micro-optics that improve the signal-to-noise ratio.
- Detector chips: Si, PbSe, lead salts, InGaAs, Extended InGaAs
- Wavelength range: 300nm – 5,000nm
- Light leakage between channels: <0.01%
- Temperature tracking: 0.01%/°C
- Micro-optics available
- Channel quantity: up to 6 channels into TO-8 (TO-66)
The package is hermetically sealed in nitrogen to enhance product durability.
Senop specializes in customized LED module and optodetector projects that can include component sourcing, prototyping and volume production for industrial use. Our detectors vary from the smallest to the largest TO-type cans with or without a peltier cooler and thermistor for temperature control. We also offer a wide range of high-quality optics and optical components to support different modular solutions.
Senop provides fully customizable optodetector modules in the 300nm to 5,000nm wavelength range. Our state-of-the-art production facilities guarantee extremely low light leakage between channels as well as high-quality temperature tracking and micro-optics to improve the signal-to-noise ratio. All our LED modules and optodetectors are made in Finland.
High performance for harsh environments
- Designed to enhance operations in challenging conditions.
- Each component is robust and rugged to resist shock, high temperatures and humidity.
- Custom modules are lightweight and meet today’s portability and energy saving standards.
- High level of in-house design work guarantees consistent reliability and extended operational capability even in the harshest conditions.
- The package is hermetically sealed in nitrogen to prevent the formation of moisture and oxidation in the components, which improves product durability.
Manufacturing techniques and design
- ISO 6–7 (MIL class 1000–10000) qualified clean room equipped with semiautomatic wire and die bonders
- Welders for TO-type
- Hybrid packages
- Laser for special package closure and hermetic sealing.
- Test laboratory rooms and equipment.