Latest image intensifier technology
NIGHT VISION PERISCOPE MODERNIZATION FOR ARMORED VEHICLES
The performance of night vision periscopes, typically used for night vision solutions for armored vehicles, deteriorates over time. Old image intensifier technology fails to meet today’s needs. The modernization of original equipment is a cost-efficient way to upgrade device performance with the latest image intensifier technology.
In night vision periscope modernization, the old inefficient image intensifier tube(s) is replaced with modern high-quality image intensifier tubes. At the same time, the unit is inspected and serviced, and its electronics, mechanics and optical components are upgraded to ensure optimal image quality and performance. It is possible to add eyepiece and upper prism heating to the unit to remove moisture and icing from unit surfaces. Laser protection can be added to the day channel to ensure safe use of the equipment. The performance of modernized equipment is tested in a calibrated darkroom.
Senop is a reliable partner that provides night vision periscope modernization services based on decades of experience in manufacturing and servicing optomechanical equipment. We are experienced in modernizing various types of night vision periscopes and we have ready-made installation kits for many different periscopes.
- State-of-the-art image intensifier technology
- New optical parts, electronics and mechanics for an image intensifier tube update
- Eyepiece heating solutions
- Reticles for new ammunition types
- Laser protection for day channels
- Passive night vision – no need for external IR lights
- Original outer periscope interface – no need for vehicle modification
- Modernization kits for several periscope types, such as TKN-3, BPK-2-42, TVNO-2, TVNE-1PA, PERI-D53A1 and UA1624/05
- Maintenance ability and life-cycle support for all periscopes
- Decades of experience and expertise in the design and manufacture of optomechanical devices